The thing thing that I am LOVING about current baby and kid fashion is the amount of accessories that are available to spice up outfits and wardrobes, even for boys!
Here are my top 5 fashion accessories to give a try:
1. Slouchy Beanies - Not only will these keep heads and ears warm, they look cool and add that extra "somethin' somethin" to a fall/winter outfit.
2. Headbands, Headwraps, and Bows - Dress them up, dress them down. Bows and headbands go with leggings and tees on a comfy, casual day, or with a dress for a special occasion.
3. Infinity Scarves - You probably own one, right? Well, your kids should, too! Keep them warm from the cold weather and cute on the eyes.
4. Bibdanas - Designed for drooling and teethings babes and toddlers, this look is much more stylish than having them wear a bib that will take away from their cute outfit!
5. Hats - Snap backs and floppy hats are where it's at. Top off your kids' outfits with coolness.
Warning: Do not put all of these on your child at once. Wearing one or two accessories at a time is plenty.
Take some photos and tag me in them on Instagram @child_ish_fashion so that I can share your vision with other moms and dads.
Your kids will thank me later,