With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I've teamed up with 5 incredible local shops to spread the love!
Read up on these wonderful shops, and be sure to fill out a submission form below.
With Love By Ash
A Vancouver based shop, creating high quality items that are comfortable and stylish, this mama owner went to fashion school and has been seeing professionally for 10 years!
Why you will love Ash right back:
- Everything is completely handmade
- A wide variety of products from blankets to accessories
- New collections being offered soon
~ Giving away a $35 shop credit ~
Bebe de Luxe
Bébé de Luxe Coconut & Oat Milk Bath is natural and free of all toxins, parabens and carcinogens (the "Nasties"). It is made with 100% certified organic, food-grade ingredients.
Why you should milk it:
- Fatty acids in the coconut milk, and the saponins in the oatmeal, help to eliminate dirt, impurities, dead skin and other blemish causing debris
- Vitamin E is known to deliver healing benefits to dry skin, minor cuts, burns and rashes
- Oatmeal has natural anti-itch properties and will further soothe dry, itchy or inflamed skin.
- Coconut milk is also anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal. Great for sensitive, dry skin.
The signature Coconut & Oat Milk Bath is intended to use in place of soap. If you use soap, it will actually wash away all of the "good-stuff" and since it has natural anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties and natural saponins in the oatmeal, it does get you clean.
~ Giving away 1 signature "Luxe" jar ($26 value) ~
TATTRD Threads is a Canadian shop that specializes in distressed denim for tiny humans!
Why 'tattrd' has never looked and felt so good:
- Each pair is made with love and distressed by hand
- Each pair is made to order so no two pairs will look the same
- Come in sizes 6m-5T
- Lots of different styles available to suit everyone's needs
- Local pickup available in the Fraser Valley, B.C.
~ Giving away a $25 shop credit ~
The Sweet Life Apparel
A recent stay at home mom of two who has been working in sales, catering, event planning, fundraising, and custom baking, combined her love for her kids, baking and fashion, and created t-shirt designs.
You'll love how sweet they are:
- All designs are unique to the shop and are printed on American Apparel and Bella + Canvas tees/onesies, printed here in Vancouver
- Aims for a flattering yet comfortable fit for all
- Currently working on SS16 collection and will be expanding both the children's & ladies lines
~ Giving away 2 "Better Than a Baker's Dozen" Raglans ($44 value) ~
Monkey and Peanut
Founder and creator of Monkey & Peanut, Danielle Nott, knew cute little pants weren’t designed to stay snuggly up over diapered bums and under softly rounded tummies. She refused to let her 3-month old sport the saggy bum bad fashion look until she was old enough to “own” a belt, so instead, Danielle set out to design her a tiny belt for her 16” waist. Her daughter (Peanut) quickly became the neighbourhood fashionista admired by moms and other monkeys alike.
Why you should Monkey around:
- intentionally gender neutral
- trendy and stylish belts with a sturdy body of webbing
- made with the highest quality cotton canvas
- prints designed by Danielle
~ Giving away 1 "Purple Feather" Belt ($24 value) ~
- 5 shop giveaway
- 1 winner
- Contest closes on February 8 at 11:59pm PST
- Winner will be announced on February 10
- See contest photo on Instagram for Instagram rules
- By entering you are ensuring your are 16+ years of age.
- Public profiles welcome - set your page to public on Feruary 9 until 11:59pm, so that we can see your profile and include you in the draw
- If you do not have an Instagram account, fill out a message form below!
How to Enter:
1. Follow all 5 shops plus Childish Fashion on Instagram
2. Like the contest photo on Instagram
3. Tag friends in the contest photo in separate comments
4. For extra entries, fill out the contact form below
Don't miss out on the opportunity to walk away with over $150 worth of handmade goods!
Your kids will thank me later,