Inspired by Cici Art Factory's gifted Penguin canvas, I decided on a monochrome room for Hudson. (No surprise with this colour scheme if you know me at all, or follow my posts + flatlays.) I am obsessed with black, white, and greys... I always have been. So, this hand painted canvas really allowed me to decorate in my element. I wanted to feature various shapes and Hudson's favourite animals throughout, while maintaining a fresh and clean atmosphere for him.
- Penguin canvas: Cici Art Factory
- White square storage shelves: Ikea
- Black storage bins: Ikea
- black laundry basket: Ikea
- Duvet and cover: Ikea
- Black rug: Ikea
- Bed sheets: Bed Bath and Beyond
- Letter "H": Chapters
- Bladess Fan: Direx from Costco
- Stuffed elephant: Ikea
- Throw pillows: Ikea
- Photo frames: Ikea
- Black and white photographs: @tamara.m.clark
- Beach photograph: @carolinerossphotography
It sure was rewarding when Hudson woke up from his first sleep in this room and 'big boy' bed and said, "Mommy, I like my new big boy room. My big boy bed is comfy!"
I hope I inspired some of you to create a fresh new space for your toddlers. Looking forward to seeing some of your ideas!
Your kids will thank me later,